Saturday, June 18, 2011

♥110618

See? I love this shirt so much! besides, I miss this camera !
My sister had went to Johor for work two months..I miss her annoying sound now :*(
Hoho !
So, forgot about result,*(yea! i got a bad result in my final exam : ( so don't ask me pls!)
Wish that,I'll having a lot of fun during Jun and Jul
and , what I'm waiting is....=) Hope that day will be a GOOD DAY for me and you
I don't know what I'm going to prepare :( But ,what i would like to do is..
*giving a BIG UNFORGETTABLE CELEBRATION to you (just jk jk)
lets looking forward to that day ,teehee*


News from Mr.A , UNIQLO had selling Barbie clothes in Malaysia
Who's free and lets JOM to there together >haha!
I miss my childhood life with my barbie doll so much <3

Oh yea! set a new target for me in this coming half years ~
I wanna SAVE MONEY for trip and buy a new camera to myself in the end of this year
Besides, hope that I could gt a flying color in my result during my 2nd Final Examination
wish that I can try my best to success them !

Good Luck to me!
Bye now~ <3