Sunday, May 2, 2010

♥A Wonderful Sunday♥

The cool Sunday on 2/5/2010 that i have..
The second time i went to cinema with my fren..
The Lucky day that we bought the cinema ticket..
And
Today,will be my last relax day in this month
Because, my exam is coming soon~Haiz
i love this make up so much..X )...♥
make up by my sister@.@
I'm trying the red lipstick that my sister bought on last week]
It,s make me so uncomfortable..
I always eat it after i colour it on my lips...haiz
wow..i'm looked mature in this picture huh♥
Lets talk about today..
Today,i went to INNO by parents car...
After INNO ..i had my breakfast beside my school with Mr.yong
Well, thanks for Mr.yong accompany me to Lrt there..
although his coach already reached at skul,i'm paiseh..!(=.=#)
and i tried to met Yoke at the Hang Tuah station..
The first station that we went wass..."SHIT RESTAURANT"
actually , i still dunno wat's the restaurant name...haha

this is mine..pepsi with...pee pot ..er~....♥
Tadaa, i like this so much^^muakz
and i miss tat taste so much...

aiyerr...Yoke,so wadat!
wahaha
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Yahoo! The second round that we been today was Pavillion's Cinema..

I want to watched IP MAN,, Yoke want to watched hunter room...
but,there were too many movie that we want to watched
Lastly,we choose the most famous movie in May,."IP MAN"
muahaha

tat's a nice movie..=) and ..i like it so much...haha
After finished the IP MAN..
we took photo outside the pavillion~
Then went back home edi..XP
....
LRT were crowded...i guess,i was the only chinese who was taking the lrt at pudu..
i was afraid while i'm waiting for the lrt
because they keep looking at me..(>w<)
wat the "d"..97% in the lrt were malay but their looked damn "yeong sui"..
can i know?
why they were so free huh?
Izzit because they're "p"?
haizz...tat's annoy..
...................................................
That's the story about Today=)
just a moment ...

No comments:

Post a Comment