Sunday, June 12, 2011

♥110612


Hey dude..I had been long ~long ~time didn't update my blog..Since the last post named...FGT*
Anyone miss me here? NO ,i guess =D ha ha, Anyway
Finally, school is going to reopen on tomorrow..Feeling sad now~ but, no idea..:(
So, ...i gt a AMAZING HOLIDAY.. know why?
I had done alot useless thing in my holiday..like : sleeping ,eating ,shopping,cutting paper and....!
BUT ! I DID improve to my photoshop skills and...learning after effect too.. >D
yea yea, at least I had achieve my target XD
then,Whr's my studying? hehe..honestly, i didn't touch my books for two WEEKS!
THEN,gotta say goodbye to ...my UEC edi D:

As you knw, There's a Viva Home at Jalan Loke Yew
The Miharja LRT station is linked directly to the Viva Home with a bridge
I love to been there...although there's nothing to shop ...
don't know why~;)
hope I could have my sweet sweet home with my babe next time

and Of cause ...
pavillion~ times square ~s.g wang too....boring~ :(

I wanna TRIP with my friends next time ;D gt it?LOL

bought this polo sport wear and others too today..;) love it..
hope to have a polo-T next time ..yeay ^^

LOL! gotta say bye NOW
BYE!! teehee