Saturday, July 9, 2011

♥Love Story


We smile and we laugh during the happiness time

You will carrying me to everywhere when I was feeling tired.

Lying in your hug and Watching to the beautiful night view in the night city

Telling me the love story, and...laugh without image..

You will giving me some encourage when I was feeling unhappy
And telling me : Be strong,My girl..

Sitting at the lakeside and lying on your legs...I can't imagine how much that I love you

We hug together before we're on the way going home..

We can done everything in Crazy together
We enjoy every moment that we play and laugh together

Holding your hand tightly while sleeping in the car..and everything i dream is all about you
Holding my hand and walking around in the country...

Decorate our new home and life together . forever...

If I were a Photographer
I will photographed every moment that couple smile
A real laugh.A real love.A real life

END