Sunday, October 4, 2009

Moon Festival 2009


3-10-2009

A very lonely AND memorable moon festival in this year..

Argue with dady at home that night..

because of my face..cleaned by my mom~so it's looked bad & red

My families left me at home...

And,i stayed at home alone ...to watched drama and study.

A few hours pass away,my families were reached home,

my mom had bought me .my dinner,and asked me ate in my room~

Suddenly,someone was scolding me~And asked me went down to the kitchen.

I'm getting to brought it down,but..

Someone incessant to scold me..~I'm can't abide anymore,so argue with .

My cousin were standing in my room,they were frighten .

My sister immediately to brought my cousin to my living room.

I cried in my room after argue..And,my sister came in to comfort me..

When my families asked me,wha't going on? i just ...shake my head..right  & left..then they knew wat's the problem d.

They told me, dont be so care about that..

Went aunty house, my eyes were very red..

bad in mood....never played candle this year..

just sat at the living room ate and drank with anuties uncles...

Because,we cant celebrate it happy..because...xxx...hehe...

Midnight, go for supper with siblings..

After supper,fetch my cousin back to their home..

=THE END=

it's my moon festival life..

IT'S SO MEMORABLE.......

No comments:

Post a Comment