Saturday, September 26, 2009

Abreaction Passage

wat the idiote she said it's my false?

hey!this not my problem ok?

please dont blame on me....and said that i'm the person who entangled you?

dont just said its my false

HELLO! if you cant do that..you could reject..why you still promised her?

and..this isnt i asked you to do it

IS OTHER PERSON ok?

if you think that you were very smart or what else

please dont just scolded me there..!

it isn't my problem,k?

i would like to photostat it by myself..ok?...it's isnt me to order you to helped us

remember "there was beause of you promised someone"!

she could said me depend on her~~SO, how about her?

she could scold others .. ..but...had she thinked she were the one too?

she had no different with someone

remember an adage"欲论人者,必先自论"

please scold people before you know your demerit 

she's the same with.

PLEASE USE UR MIND TO THINK BEFORE YOU WANT TO SAY IT OUT

dont use your ass ,PLEASE USE UR MIND !

"She really had changed a lot...."

=its just an abreaction passage for me=

.

= END  =

No comments:

Post a Comment