Saturday, April 16, 2011

♥250411

Wow! I had been long time didn't update my blog.
It had become quiet than before, so sorry about that =(
So, lets talked about how's my life going!
It was a long long story ..=)
.
My class -S3C3 had been Melaka on saturday (9/4/11) ..quite long time ago
but, i just want to share my hapiness with
its my first time been there with my classmate, we gt alot of fun at there.
So,here's some photo taken by our class photographer.
#1


#2




We left school at eight and Our journey began

#3

Me sitting with Mr.A


Finally,We reached Melaka at ten o'clock.

And the first place we been was "san bao ting"

#4


#5

That's me and miko inside ,can you see that?

\

#5


#6


after finished to walked around at the "san bao san"








yea! the next post wil be continue about my melaka trip
stay tune!<3