Sunday, October 28, 2012

Melaka trip 2012

Hello guys ...today , im gonna share out a post about my Melaka during2012
Blink an eyes , everything had change sooo much.
I cant realise , i had a so much different trip in Melaka without u guys ..Imma a 19 th graduated teen now. Review back to my previous post , my Melaka trip usually with my family or classmate ..
so this time ..im going with Mr.Yap and my sister Ren. Lets started with the picture .

The different look of me
I choose the second one at last =)
so first station , we been Melaka famous place to have our breakfast+lunch= 鸡粒饭
Jonker Street to had our Durian Kacang.
Uhm! I missed the Jonker Street night market again.TOO BAD!
Yeay!! Dragon on my head.
just ignore my action inside .






The best photo of the day.











































This is our dinner , it really made me unforgettable !
we havw took 3 hours line up for this !!! WTF! crazy right ?
I called it as Satay steamboat. 
Taste was not really good, but..it do really look special..
this shop is location in Malaka named Satay Capital...

Arh! I do really enjoy my trip.
When is my next travel? I can't wait it.
It make me miss everything in my High School Life !