Monday, August 6, 2012

♥Vampire Diaries.

Wow!Hello Guys...
 2 months i never been here to update my blog ]=
miss the time, miss the past, miss the everything i wrote in my blog!
It was so memorable.
So, Im back again! 

One of my Favour Drama during my free July and August.
"VAMPIRE DIARIES"Season 1 ,2 & 3
Keep calm and wait for the Season 4.
Honestly ,I JUST CANT WAIT!!!
"its just too nervous"
The couple in reality life
Ian and Nina who character Damon and Elena in the vampire diaries. 
argh~ i love this scene and never fgt this scene.
what elena spoke to stefan.
This is what a couple use to be!
I was falling in love with both of them. Really!
and, aren't they look alike?
adorable women in my world..=P
hehehehhehe...
So ,picture from Tyler tweets: the vampire diaries family...
So, shout !!
Vampire Diaries Season 4
Coming soon...