Sunday, December 19, 2010

The next day at pavillion

Hello my lovely friends,Im back again =D
Back to the topic ..
i had a great day with my sisters in pv..
We reached there around 11 o'clock morning
That day,we just walked around at the Pavillion,Fahrenheit and Lot 10
I am so Happy !!
because,it's my first time.... my sister invited me to ate Sushi Zanmai
this is what i ordered, sashimi salad...and lot lot lo....t!!

My sister and Jane sister were shopaholic
I couldn't crazy with them
Because,
My legs were so tired!
So, we took a rest at WK ..
we chit chat at there around 2 hours..haha!
So, 8 pm at the Pavillion!
"LOOK,The snow was falling down..HAHA"!
Its looked romantic.....But,there were too crowded..
So,I couldn't breathe when Im standing there >w<
Okayz, we gotta backed home now
tooking photo while waiting for the lift without passers.LOL!
B! ..
K times when we reached home

what the Frog...haha
My timetable was full in suddenly...
anyway, wish that i got lots of prefect day with them..!!
teehee*
Bye babes~