Thursday, December 23, 2010

Who love Barbie Collection?

Imma barbie girl in the barbie world ..
Common barbie ,let's go barbie~wu wu yea yea~~~
oops~sorry,haha
I think,
every girl love Barbie princess when we was a children, right?
For me, Im a Fans of barbie since i was a small little gurl
I remember the first barbie that i bought was 4 years old (the left barbie)
haha..i love tat barbie so much...everyday,I helped the barbie clean her body and hair..
Blink of an eye, I got my collection so..
I got the barbie room~barbie cupboard~barbie shoes shop~barbie living room,kitchen and ..so on
but..my aim of my barbie collection is~~200 barbies,enough ..!!LOL!Am I crazy?
I think im not..cause thr's one of my mummy fren gt 400+ barbie collection in her house! WT*!
and one of the barbie"Marilyn Monroe" ~how could she got it? ITS stop production!
It cost RM XXXX above,omg..
Shout: I wanna buy lady gaga barbie ,LOL!!(justs kidding)
Here's my barbie collection


"so~less"...
I got 28 barbies in my life! nt enough yet>w<
The 1st barbie movie that I watch is...."The ballet barbies" =)
Here's...but it's nt the ballet barbie inside the movie

Princess and the pauper (one of the barbie)

The hairstyle barbies

So,this is the 1st issue barbie born in the world on 1959,

I dun think that I can have it ...
It must be expensive....than my erika barbie 100%
The barbie fashion show on 2009" 50th for barbie "



The history of barbie

Haha...I got the dancing doll~named Theresa which bought by grandma
So, im happy cause..it's history doll now!
Do you know how the barbie born?
Here's the short video~

A story in my childhood
One day, My cousin came and visited me
I brought them to my room ,But suddenly... they shouted ~~"Argh!!! Ghost!!!!Scary!!!!WT*~"
i was shock ..afraid that it's real..I looked at them ,and asked"where is it?"
they point on my barbie cupboard and ran out from my room~Oh my God..~@@
They said MY BARBIES IS GHOST?,WHAT?
From that day ...My mummy move out my barbies from my room!
im gonna crazy!!
Why should everyone said barbie was scary? because of the movie named Chucky(it must be horror)? or toy story(it must be cute)? or maybe ....some terrible things that we don know..for exp,SOUL?(of cause i knew tat=/ )
haha..they will move around in your house or maybe like chucky,they will kill you!!! just kidding laz~
anyway,everyone have their favourite collection in their own life..
Finally ,im a teen now..I stop to collect my collection when im form 2~
I still miss the time that we'r plying barbie during the christmas party
Gurls and Boys plying the fashion barbie so~
So,how do you think about the barbies ? twink twink~
For more information of barbie visit :
www.barbie.com (it suit 3 years old to 12 years old child)
www.dolls4play.com/barbiehistory.html

Gotta say: Bye bye now~=D