Saturday, September 4, 2010

A Stupid Video which recorded at Little Tree..ha





Today,I just started my car lesson..

And,I was so so so excited in driving,but thr were many ppl told me..

" YOU just begin only,you will know how boring izzit after u learn for more days"

and, im going to hav my car lesson in my holidays...(everyday)

Wao~~~i cant go for a trip nw

IM not going out in these holiday...

IM a poor GURL nw...

finished my car lesson between 12.00pm, and went to sungei wang to had a interview

i was feeling nervous whn we reached thr

well, thanks for sista and jinchyuan brother given me support and brave.♥
0weeee...i dont mind how was the result...i just want to get an experience

Of cause, i wish tat i could chosen by them...

Okay...
After interview,we swent to "Little Tree Cafe"to had my lunch and dinnr..
We chitchat at the from 4.00p.m to 7.00 p.m♥
quite a long hour..

The conclusion of today, I WAS SO EXCITED...

Someone had GOING BACK, I got my FREEDOM and I got my GREAT EXPERIENCE~

Hurray! wat a perfect life♥.

=END=

No comments:

Post a Comment