Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Outing on 31th August

Today was Malaysia's Birthday.. 53 years old ,right?
"ONE FAMILY,ONE MALAYSIA".. ..
Seriously,i prefer "cuti-cuti Malaysia♥" more than that lo!!!!


But, i was so so so excited .
Finally ,I could hung out with Ren Sister ,Mei and Boon Brother to Sunway
When we reached thr, it was quite late edi...
too......bad...

we went to NANDO'S to had our LUNCH~

(evon & caroline mei)

my ice lemon tea and my phone...

and ..this is my luch......

( IM A BRAVE GURL>W<)
RM 22+ per person~ wow!!! CHEAP..heeee...

And After lunch, met this handsome & pity guy


(who is this XXXX???)
guess la..
haha...
First time hung out with him~.

THANK YOU for ur ice cream♥ ~~~



(On the way back to Mei's home~)
Mei: always Be Happy.. lets hang out after my spm..haha~ =)


GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment