Tuesday, August 30, 2011

♥300811

I do really like this picture so much~
Im looked freaking mature inside this photo ..HOHO! I'm feeling so good!
Hello guys..
Times passes by, I'm a 18 years old tee girl now
I can't imagine that, we left our trial examination only 12 DAYS!
What A Great News ..
Besides,I gt a bad experience today..I feel ashamed !!!
Wanna knw it?
The tips was inside the picture!!! shh~for those who knw me
promise me,DONT'T LAUGH please~..HAHA!!!
I have to say countless of Thanks to Mr.A,I can't leave without you wink wink~=)
LOL! hope that everything thing will going well during my revision times
Lastly ,wishes all my Muslims friends Selamat Hari Raya and all Malaysian Hari Kemerdekaan Negara Malaysia
SO,for UEC student
Lets' Keep it up!!!

I'm feeling so tired now
Is time to stop here ,See Ya!
Night Mua♥~..