Sunday, April 7, 2013

Cool Down Down

Happyyyyy Birthday to myself soon!
I wish to have a special cake on these time..
Tadaaa...here's what i found on facebook side
So pretty right ^^?

but , have to ordered within two weeks
cant rush for it ..its really too bad

This time birthday ,It's doesn't completed anymore like last few years.
But,it's gonna be alright .:)

This year, I never expect TOO much for my birthday celebration or looking forward to my present...i think
Quite bored while thinking about it! LOL! I grew up maybe.

Without my beloved Brother for the coming years.What a disappointed birthday 20th celebration.

Times pass , everything change
It doesn't feel like what i expect before to my life

I wish I could make everything to be fine like before.

FUCK my Life right now. RAWR~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wish Im a Lion or maybe snake to bite someone right now!