Saturday, August 6, 2011

Let me introduce to my senior 3 life in recently

Wow, Im having alot of fun in my senior 3 life now
left only 4 month....then I have to say goodbye to high school life
Hope that everything will be fine in this coming three month..
So, How are you guys doing ? I'm doing well..
The day after Sport day.
Lets say peace to our exam which coming soon..
Wish everyone..including myself..get a good result in this coming examination..


well well well...I had a good time with 8 kids this afternoon.
When We gotta have our dinner together?hmm
I am looking forward to that day.
and....congratzz...we did the good job in our presentation today...
hurray!
So the 1st day after our school sport day..
movie together with Mandy,Miko,Mr.A and Mr.Kok

Hey dude, Is time to leave from keyboard now..
will be continue to update my blog when I am free...
Bye ;)