Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Pretty shoes affect my life!! ★

Hey dude!
Finally im back~
For those who are still worry about me
I'm here to say
I'm fine ..Don't be Worry about me (>.OV)
kayz? teehee...

So , next monday is the day my SPM start ..
feeling A bit worry, but there are no mood to let me to prepare my SPM revision..izzit too bad?
ha! i knew tat
1st , Congratz to those who r Form 5 students
All Of you had graduated ! =)
But, i havent graduated yet, you guys must wait me ,k?

*Aric , Remember what u had promised me .LOL!miz u
So, Second...
I am blur and dunno which style of shoes i wanna buy for my Shopping Dayz on December
haha!! funny right?
So this time, I would like to find some shoes styles in rocker
Just Like My pretty Arvil =) lol*
This, I like this..It's high heels ..I guess my mom will like it
Most of the times,My mother only allowed me to buy high heels
the reason is Because I"M TOO SHORT!! T^T GOSH~@@



and this,what I wish to wear to be a fashion gurl LOL~
I like the design in this style of Shoes..the design is not very complicated
Just some Simple colour on it
But its looked Rock ,right?
Imagine Imagine ~~~How pretty it is if u'r wearing it on ur legs~haha
Neh~ this is what Mr.Vin done to me
Hate him to brought me to shop those shoes at Times Square ? =__=
See,Im missing them every night..lol


And the most i LOVE is THIS!!!
ARVIL LAVIGNE STYLE~~CLAP*
Before i bought this, I must think many things about it
1st, i got no chance to wear this out..
2nd, HAHAHA!! i guess my mom will scolded on me after i bought this
3rd, izzit wasting my money? ~
But i really like it =(
.
Perhaps
Only buy the ordinary and elegant high heels?
haizz..annoying annoying
Which i gotta buy nw?
.
Suddenly, I am falling in luv in shoes..NOT BAGS anymore?
haha!
Anyway, I think this is just a temporary whim....
OKAY, Im gotta go right nw..
See you =)
BYE