Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Disney Rapunzal - Tangled is coming soon!!!





My childhood story is coming back soon!
Release date is on 25 November 2010 ..
I am looking forward to this movie


Its time to booking my siblings' times nw.haha!
I know it's a bit "childish" for tee..but i like RAPUNZEL so much..haha


I know that it hav a little bit different story to the real Rapunzal, But, I am feeling so excited


Rapunzel is about the girl behind 70 feet of magical, golden hair. A princess stolen from her parents' castle as a baby, Rapunzel is locked in a hidden tower longing for adventure. Now an imaginative and determined teenager, she takes off on a hilarious, hair-raising escapade with the help of a dashing bandit. With the secret of her royal heritage hanging in the balance and her captor in pursuit, Rapunzel and her cohort find adventure, heart, humor, and lots of hair.


Yea! and this...is my 1st Rapunzal that i watched..And I miss this Rapunzal barbie so much~LOL~


Its a quite romantic story about the rapunzal with a prince....Sweet


Lastly, they got their hapiness life forever!( who wanna borrow this Movie? contact me ..haha)


The story is being told by Barbie to her little sister(and actually told me too!)who does not have confidence in her painting abilities.


She grows up believing that Gothel saved her from abandonment as an infant. Rapunzel finds companionship in Penelope, a timid dragon, and Hobie, a worrisome rabbit. Rapunzel spends what free time she has painting pictures of her friends.


I love the timid dragon & the cutie rabbit.. So miss the time I watched this =S



I like this make-up tutorial by Xiaxue & Mechille Phan~


Disney Princess



check out this movie now.


You may like this movie >.O


P/s@ Sis, remember our date


Both of us are waiting for you


"Adele:Rise of the Mummy" Im coming !