Saturday, December 12, 2009

JB til Malacca



tat's television~other side is GPRS

wee~we in the golf car


haha..i like this photo



this few days went to travel with family..except my sister..

she had to interview 988 FM Dj on thursday

So, that's why she cant went with us..pity girl~

but,congratulation ...(^.^)My sister could in second round..

Travel started

first ,we went to my dad's factory~last time i had said bout my dad's job had move to JB right?haha

Maybe next time, i could went to johor bahru for trip in holiday..

erm...of cause,if i could went to singapore..there's nice.. 

After, we went to DEMANSARU BEACH there...to looked for the price..

begining,my dad said we could stay at there for one night...

But,there was too quiet..no idea...so just took some photo thr ~=)

Erm...next holiday just go gain~The view at there nice than other's pd..><

i'm still missing the beach at Sabah...(>_<) nice..!!!

especially , the bikini women who lying on the beach ..HAHAHA

erm~after finished took picture there..we started to left ..went to my uncle house for stay

On the road, sleep again~<(>(oo)<)>

A few hours pass by, we reached uncle house..

uncle's house  was..messy...maybe he's the single man..so~hehe

So.....no idea..(=.=ll)

after finished bath ,went out for dinner..that uncle's kai zai also had dinner with us

his kai zai very handsome lar..but..not my cup of tea..hahaha

Second day , shopping at johor bahru with family.....~~

the bulding was huge than midvalley or other else lar....

bought many shirt there...^^ because there had many discount

after finished lunch with mummy's frenz...went to melaka..

almost two hour just reached there..tired

after bath~went out to shopping..hehe...


i took it outside our room

we park our car at "red bulding" there..and use our leg to walked..

aduh~so romantic leh~saw many japan visitor there..and couple also~

dinner time at food court..my mummy trained me n my brother to drank casberd..

my dad order one bottle of casberd to us

hehe~actually,i knew how to drank it since i'm standard five (^^ll)

dady usually trained us when we had attend any dinner..

of cause , i wont drunk~ cause..i'm just drank one cup of it..

after finished..went to shopping mall ~hehe..i had bought many shirt and pair of shoes at there

i thought my mummy wont bought me anythings..

but, dunno why...she bought all the things that i like to me...

Happy ><..next time must earn more money to my mummy~hehe

NIght, we went to golden cinema to watched The Moon --twilight

wtf, waste my money to watched a suck movie

when it finished,all the ppl shout " Wuuuu~"inside the cinema..i'm the one also ..hehe

cause..the last==.."married me,bella.."haizz..disappointed

this few days..

hehe..i'm the shopaholic in this trip~..dad scolded me ...haha!!!

but, my brother brought many things too~ and the price expensive than mine..><

cause..the shirt he like ..discount edi..still very expensive lur

after finished shopping at the melaka mall...we went to lunch

we stand in a line outside the restaurant almost 15 minute..><

erm...i thought melaka was a bored place..==

but,maybe i never shop at there b4..haha...

So,if next time hav chance...i must go again~cause..

there's shopping really cheap than KL...the same things in KL~

but~the price is not same ...=)

Alvin and the chipsmunk is coming soon~christmas deo~

yeah yeah~~

No comments:

Post a Comment