Tuesday, November 24, 2009

hang out

i wish that my holiday could be fun in this year..

but..i guess ....it wont be happened ..it's a bored holiday in my life

no play, no trip , no chat on phone with frens..and..NO FUN

finding job now..I NEED A PART TIME JOB now..to while away my holiday..

NO SPM please~ ><>

part time can let me..--lean more ..do more...play more...earn more

miss my darling yan so much (T-T) ~~ 

~hmm~i miss her so much~& frenz also la..=)

hanging out with sister last sunday..bad memories there =:(

1st time went out with sister....*just both of us....

1st...we reached at time square by mumy's car..after that we went to pavillion~

saw many black pork thr...heng!!! damn annoyed

my sister treat me to ate sushi sakae ...hehe..=) there's nice..

but the mananger inside that PAVILLION SUSHI SAKAE DAMN F*CK...

i wanna to port him if next time i saw him gain~!

we just ate Rm40 above bit....but..we'r already full....it's cheaper than sushi kng lur

 

(we ordered 4 plate of  shaman fish) 

just like the shaman fish~just Rm1.90 for one plate....CHEAP~!!!\(^o^li)/

after lunch..we shopp at thr...few minute ..we left pavillion and went back to times square 

we bought a magazine..VIVI~ and then went to stabucks coffee thr for rest ..

i had order one bottle of apple juice

we sit at there between 2hours just left~i'm tired..huh~

after that..we started to found Vacancy outside the shop~but..no one stick it outside==

i bought a shoes thr...

but, i'm not very like it...just take it easy..

haiz..

I NEED MONEY LARZ.........

WHO CAN INTRO ME SOME PART TIME JOB?

stuck streamxy! slw hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment