Sunday, September 6, 2009

Saturday Trip

Saturday life,

Saturday morning..

i'm the first who reach in my classroom~feeling happy^^it's my first time..hoho

 Felt very tired..so i slept at classroom untill the bell rang..

bcause I'M really really very sleepy..

After School , My society  had a Meeting..

congratulation to all the position ..Let's try our best har...

AND ..support AKO..too

I belive you will the good president on next year..just try your best

..haha..

Finished meeting at 1.45 p.m

Went to times square with YOKE..but...we accompany "Alex" to Lrt Station first~

Went we reached times square..went to bbq plaza to had our lunch...Fun nie! it's nice to play & eat

& ..it's not very expensive too...student prize..RM29.90

last time i ate with Wei~== it;s more expensive

haha..

Around three o'clock..Jowei came..we walked together to buy t-shirt & pants..

Cause Me & Yoke was going to "LOOK up POINT" with sister & sis friends..

Few Minute.,.me & jowei started to felt uncomfortable...

thr were crowded of prople...difficult to breathe..especially MALAY==

after bought a pair of pants..we went to toilet to change it....

Around six o'clock in the evening ..we left from times square..

the way to ampang was suck by car!!! And ..maybe this is my 1st time to ampang..so~

i'm like a kampung girl..hehe..i saw more person who live in ampang were MALAY..

hmm mm...i'm not feeling good at thr..

half past seven just reached at there...we climb up to the stair..

tired tired

Yeah! this is my second time get there...

But ..it was my first time to seat a view place...

the lights in the cities were very nice..><

(my pineapple fried rice with a large mango juice)

i'm a good student...but...is after school~haha

Chit chat at there because we were waiting the waiters to bill~

Nine o'clock we left there..hahaha~

We're full

After bill~went back home..

haha!!! That's all~

Sunday~

Stay at home ~ watch ghost movie with Yoke

haha ..it's a funny ghost movie..

After movie, start to do my oral test~

thanks for boon gor helped me

Five o'clock sent my Yoke to Bukit Jalil Lrt station~

haizz...next week want to start my revise already

cant play anymore~Sad

No comments:

Post a Comment