Sunday, August 30, 2009

weee~Let's shout..
Malaysia 52 year's old..
Happy birthday
Merdeka Merdeka Merdeka

Today was more different that before...
many people had some party at my area..
Bolderm..just like bbq or else...for countdown merdeka

special !!!

MUAHAHAHA

And this time was including my house ..
she had organized a Bbq party at my house..
hehe..
because some reason..she ask me to invite some frenz to gather with me
1st time..i invite juwei & yan..but..both of them had some problem..
so i cancel it
2nd time..is because..some reason~it's a secret ..haha
so i invite alvin & shiee..

when shiee them reached my house..
i cooked a bowl of maggie mee to her..
Happy to listen that,
My maggie was not bad...just had some...burn taste..hehe
Yohooo...!! who want it ?

Bbq start..
We ate ate ate..
ate a lot here..
but i think alvin was not full at all...because..he didn't eat lots.
sry about that..
aiyo~juwei..why you absent today? shiee and me miss you too much
especially missing your mouth..wahaha

Around 10.30p.m, they left..
so I took bath..

Listen from Leon,KlCC had cancel the firework show..
i think it was because H1N1
Haha ..nie ni nie ni bubu
See see see...u saw the firework ...but is small one..
still laugh me ...angry><

YUP! today was a nice weather for Bbq..
thankz for god!!...just kidding
anna, still have 1 day
need to start for study edi..
sad~exam
scare
watever ~
have a nice merdeka
sweet night..^^







No comments:

Post a Comment