Monday, January 7, 2013

A Whole New Life New Target

A Whole New Life 
Target on 2013

TO BE MATURE
TO BE SLIM
TO BE STRONG 
TO BE CHARMING
TO BE INDEPENDENT
TO BE HAPPY
TO BE LOVELY
TO BE RICH(LOL =D)
ACHIEVE THE TARGET THAT I MAKE

2013 ,this year....there are many things is going to change a lot in my life SOON.
I am leaving to TAIWAN gain my study with my beloved Ms.Fiona
yeap, finally i had my decision now.
Maybe,some of you will ask and say "why r u looked so sad,its a good news?",or maybe "its a good chance for u to learn to be independent"..blablabla
evon said:
It is because,
It's a long distance study life..not only Kuala Lumpur to Johor Bahru or maybe Alor Star tat easier.
Im gonna leave my home town (Kualala Lumpur)to Taiwan,
Im gonna leave my family(including my two little monster in my house),
Im gonna leave the one i love, 
the place where can let me to release my stress(HOME),
Im gonna Miss my mummy's home cooking.
Im gonna miss you all,guys~

This is the reason why am I so sad . ot maybe I will be enjoy at thr after a few months.Haha!

So, Dreams dun work unless I DO.
i promise to give myself a better life for my future!

"是时候向目标前进,不再原地踏步,不再白日梦。我要的是自己努力实践的将来。接下来的日子,我需要不断地让自己进步,我更需要努力地前进努力地换取我想拥有的东西!!!!加油!!!!!!我…可以做到的!!!!!!!!"

YOU CAN DO IT TOO!

BYE.