Thursday, December 15, 2011

♥Graduate Trip (Langkawi)



So ,Lets continue my graduate trip with my buddies..The next stop, We left Penang to Langkawi!
Our's hotel named ASEANIA
we were having a lot of fun there, like ...example:gt shock by Lizard and toilet. ter
haha..I still remember the 1st day we been there..XP
here's the hotel

淡水湖
i Love this place ~
And please ignore my ugly face~hahaha!

Evon inside the cable car..
both of them sitting beside me were so funny..==haha
Evon Squatting on the higher bridge in Langkawi..!
Tats really excited!
The view of the waterfall was really nice!

So, the 4th day~
we gotta left Langkawi~
hey yo! keep contact each others yea =)
And thanks wei wei jie bringing us ..=)
There's still a lot picture posting in my facebook album~
click it: Langkawi album 1 ,Langkawi album 2 (just available to my friends)

Miss you guys..
Hope that we still got the chance travel together =)