Wednesday, January 19, 2011



I always needed time on my own
I never thought ,I'd need you there when I cried

How did I become so obnoxious
And the days feel like years
I never felt this way before
Everything that I do ,reminds me of you
But that’s alright because I like the way it hurts
I can’t tell you what it really is,I can only tell you what it feels like
And right now it’s a still night in my wind pipe
It’s like I’m huffing paint and I love it the more I suffer, I suffocate
Do you ever love somebody so much you can barely breathe?
Sound like broken records playing over but you promised
we fall back into the same patterns same routine
But your temper’s just as bad as mine is,You’re the same as me
But when it comes to love you’re just as blinded,It wasn’t you,it was me
Maybe that’s what happens when a tornado meets a volcano
All I know is I love you too much to walk away though
I would give myself away,I didn’t give a damn,
I’m workin’ it out,I won’t let you down
But thanks for loving me ,Cause you’re doing it perfectly
Easy come, easy go,That's just how you live
you beat me my heart till I'm numb
Don't know what you're expecting of me,Every step that I take is another mistake to you
And I know,I may end up failing too
How do I get better once I've had the best
I was disgusted with myself
You're the best and yes, I do regret
How I could let myself let you go
Now the lesson's learned, I touched it I was burned
I think you should know
I’m so glad you made time to see me
You’ve been good,busier than ever
Your guard is up and I know why
Cause the last time still burns in the back of your mind
I’m sorry for that night
These days I haven’t been sleeping,you gave me all your love
I gave you was goodbye
I can endure no more!
Sometimes I think what I need is you
I miss your tan skin, your sweet smile,so good to me
and how you held me in your arms
So if the chain is on your door I understand
Im know Im the liar,I told you this is my fault
I’m tired of the games I just want you back
Life is no Nintendo game,You don’t get another chance
I'm about to lose my mind to bring me back to life
I don't think you realize what you mean to me, not the slightest clue.
you're either getting lazy, or you don't believe in you no more.
I don't know if I was awake or asleep when I wrote this.
.
so cool! by using lyric to write it.