Thursday, September 9, 2010

Nice~♥


JOM! That day we had our breakfast



well well....eating eating and eating....Imma helping them to took photo....♥



I miss this porridge so much♥

Early in the morning, we decided to having our breakfast at "ci qiong gai"'s somewhr
Ren sis and I woke up earlier ....and waited Quan bro and Jen bro came to fetched us
We woke up btwn 7a.m~and prepared to out..

After , we met ...pui li sis and jin quan bro there
and went for breakfast together..
This porridge was quite cheap...but...it was so nice

Its only RM3.50 ...

The most I like was .....

Tadaaa...was this...!!!

Salmon Fish♥
OMG...!! I started to miss the taste of it


Although it is only a small road stalls behind the street
However, it has attracted a lot of families came here to had their breakfast

haiz...i miss my family day so much♥


After breakfast...its only 9am...so..
we decided went to times square together
Because , quan bro needed to helped his cousin to bought somethings from lowyat.
It was my first time...and It wil be my last time~><
Im wearing a pair of slippers...with a face looks like just woke up to thr...
It was quite embarrassed and funny~(==!)ha..ha


We left there between 12 pm~
When Ren sis and I reached at home....~
The first thing we do is sleep


A Great day with them♥

BYE nw~~


=END=

No comments:

Post a Comment