Friday, April 23, 2010

My 17 Birthday story



Hello dude! I'm back..!hehe
well...I miss my blog so much!

*

This picture taken on 16/4/2010 at lok10..shabu buffet






17.4 (celebrate at puchong shabu-shabu)

went to puchong shabu-shabu with siblings and frens.




this is my table..after finished my food..lot of tissue..haha!


the second round with all senior frens at "station blow water"

i like shabu-shabu now..=)






Yeap, My birthday pass on last saturday..

Wat i did?

This tuesday,i get some present frm Hon Wei

Although it just some stationery from "austalia" right?

But, i like it much much~=) Purple Stationery

hehe,thank you so much...

Beside, i get a cakes, Panda light, Body Glove bag and jacket..It's red!..

Thanks to my Brother ,Sister ,Leon & Mr.Alvin yong Kin Hoe..

cool...wat i get my present in this year were colour in red.
Yea, i'm still waiting for My handsome bro birthday card to me..

hope it didnt lost the way to my house



I got my new phone from my parents on last sunday

E63...

choosed by mom & dad.

they bought this as my birthday present..

Actually, it's not a bad phone...erm..wat i need ,it almost fully satisfy me.

i got a red birthday in this year..=)

..EnD..

No comments:

Post a Comment