Monday, December 7, 2009


wohoo~finished work on yesterday~

my fist day job..maybe there were no one i knew..so felt stranger there

and,the most important was"I don't know MALAY"...

arhhHH~ felt died on that time..cause..the staff at there most is Malay~

mereka ialah Kakak la~ better dont have abang..I HATE

but,they very sek me lar...cause i'm the most younger at there,,hehe

i knew some new friends there,,like~JiaLi ~JiaYi~QingYee ~Zurah kak~Marini ~and so on~

got indian ,malay and chinese..

Customer at there most is "banana" so,english must be very strong

if not..die giao giao

but,lucky that..my speaking is not good at all..but,i still can understand what they want

beside me that's a dum dum row..hehe

many people bought dum dum and the pregrant things..

some of customer were felt shy~..cause..i'm just standing beside the dum dum row

So, i must move away~

the job was suffer,but..could learned many things lur,,,

english and sikit malay~

cause there were no any chance to let me choose the language

second day..

I‘m happy there ..cause..had knew some friends edi

hehe~=) many foreigner took their child inside here

oh my god...damn cute ..>w<>

they will come and plyed with me~hehe...or just looking at you~smile

and their eyes..blue one..looked like they'r wearing contact lenz..nice man~

hmm~outside there,,,could saw many rich person~

cause==...not falari~then BM..all expensive brand of car parking outside the shopping mall

woo~nice..and their hands must taking LV ..or PRADA or else

too high class there

most is autralian or japenese there....erm..less chinese ==

especially the restaurant~ WTF...one day need to use 20 for one break time

I cant belive that...i could sold two product out...

so happy...

but..use english to explain the product..for me ..had lots problem,.

so..i just try try try to explain~slowly slowly

lucky ,,,could sold out

hehe~

thankz for han wei also larrr

teached me how to promote my product

hehe~my make up skill had iprove lot d..

cool~=) i start to love make up edi...hahahahha

CLICK THE HOME ,DOWN OF THE ARTICLE ...PLEASE~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment