Tuesday, July 30, 2013



OH YEA!I'M BACK guys,
But it's time to moving through another new step , new life and live a whole new plan. Im going to do do do what i want.

okay guys. After tomorrow, it will become a whole new August month to me...maybe its a bad news ,because i've become unemployed now. LOL but ..maybe its a good time to plan for my future way now. I need more time bab! :(

SO, the plan 1....
I'm gonna join the nail class soon. SO ,wish me good luck. It might be my future job or maybe business . LOL !

plan 2,
should i take Taiwan Uni for study? lol...still in blur mind

plan 3,
Im gonna rest more before start for another new employed .

plan 4,
JUST ENJOY my HOLIDAY now (in budget,not to spent all my money which been saving for a year. LOL!).

AND
gain my LAVIVA boutique business and also blog.

SO, Be back soon for real i promised.

im going to enjoy my last day to working in NO SMOKING .Hahaz! gonna miss here .HAHAZ
BYE !

next post: TJ100