Saturday, August 21, 2010

Having a GREAT time with senior♥

20/8,was a really tired day for me~because,i had taken an hour to reach my house by lrt
Well, bt I have a very memorable in the nightat I.City with my siblings and senior.

We reach at I.City almost nine o'clock. Me and brother were so excited when saw the light in the I-city
While we were waiting for the checker , i keep photo shooting on the light
It was so beautiful..(for me la)...hehe
It was also very romantic place to every couple
However, it is the biggest drawback is crowded dd

(pui li sis with evon)

( XP! peace with ugly face )




(a love shape with brother)



( no no no, bro and i were enjoying chase by the horse )




the siblings gang by chong family...=D





(Aha~i luv both of this picture...we looked cute)


Laatly,we arrived at the last location whr the theme is snow..=)
there was so nice...(the picture will be upload in next post)
although the space was not really huge
I wanna make my room become a snow house tooo~~~
well well, leave there around half past twelve...
=) Have a nicely day with them~


=End here=D

For those i wanna to tell
Be reality, im feeling you guys are immature yet..

Well, how you guys face the reality of society next time
please be mature, dun be childish ..kay?
there were no one will inclusive you after u hav graduate in ur high skul


Society life will be horror than your High School life.this is what i learn frm my senior
I really don understand ..what im going to do on your guys edi
sek ? be proud everthing u guys done? or sayang u guys when u guys done somethings wrong?...
Although i am feeling dissapointed for your guys,
but i will be continue that i want to do...
a pls SHUT UP and THINK wat you hav done!p
i wont inclusive u guys anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment