Saturday, August 27, 2011

♥Just A Normal Life 270811


Hello guys
HOw are you doing recently?
hm..I'm feeling upset and imbalance in suddenly
Hope that, everything will be alright =( god bless*
.
Today ,I went for a breakfast with Rennoa sis, Jane sis and My lovely grandma at Paparich which located at Sri Petaling
Finally, I just knw
I love Sri Petaling
Thr's not only paparich ,old town ,padi house and dot dot dot
Even is Chatime....its gonna opening here soon..is it real? @@
Hope thrs Starbucks too~wink=)*
What A BIG Suprise..when we saw the advertisement outside the shop
Besides,F block was in Sri Petaling area too~
photo frm Fblock
We saw this scene outside the F Block Boutique and we gt shocked
Customers were crazy with those RM 1 Item..
RM 1 Items were all gone in only ‘2 minutes’
can you blv that?..@@LOL~
photo frm Fblock
A great experience to met this scene in SRI PETALING
LOL!
Lastly, Daddy is planning for One Day trip in Selangor
I am looking forward to that day =)
Wish it can success as soon as possible..

make a PEACE to my life..
Anyone can make you smile.
Many people can make you cry
but, it takes someone very special to make you laugh with tears still in your eyes.
Good night everybody