Saturday, May 28, 2011

♥MY HOLIDAY

Hello Guys, Im back!
This time, I had New Photo to upload now...SO FINALLY!!!

(on the way to pavillion.... )
Today,was the 2nd day of MY HOLIDAY!!muahaha* Went to pavillion with my sister to meet Hannah (because i wanna gt the sexylook from her)~
Thanks pretty!!!!Finally i gt my sexylook =D ~
I was feeling so excited before going to shopping....know why?
Because, I HAD NEVER SPRUCE UP WELL IN 2 MONTH! 2 MONTH!!!
and besides...i had been long time didn't hang out with My sister - Rennoa..
I'm seriously, okay ...! LOL!
Back to my topic,
On the way to pavillion
I keep holding Iphone for chit chat with friends on facebook while shopping =)
That's why Boon often said "Go where also facebook....boring"
But, mine idea is not same as him...
I often said " Go where also Iphone...boring"
Honestly,I cant live without facebook and music during holiday...especially song by ARVIL LAVIGNE!
So,rock baby!




I ♥ this picture ...=)


We took picture while waiting for Hannah at WK~



Grr~ we're ZOMBIE~~ Hiahiahia!


The new "Ju-on"release in Malaysia~
For those who was interested with this SexyLook


You can asked for the information from >hannah



So,here's my stuff for my Skin tonight..


XX


Will be right back for the new topic XP


Bye Now!