Thursday, March 17, 2011

EN!


You can only push a girl away for so long before she turns & walks away. Make sure it's what u want cuz when she leaves, she's gone forever.
Sometimes, by holding on too tight, you end up losing what you were trying so hard to save.
Someday someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else.
Laugh at stupid jokes. Cry. Apologize. Tell someone how much they mean to you. Live life, because tomorrow's not guaranteed to anyone.
You will be happier when you realize you can do without those things you thought you needed the most.
Im not even gonna get mad anymore. I'm just going to learn to expect the lowest out of the people I thought the highest of.
Sometimes a girl keeps going back to a guy who treats her bad, because she's not ready to give up hope that maybe someday he'll change.
I hate it when you talk to someone you haven't talked to in forever and you know things won't ever be the same again.

Yeah I miss you. I miss us. I miss having you to talk to whenever I wanted. But I know I have to move on, because this is pointless.

You asked me why I don't talk to you anymore. Well ,maybe it's because you slowly pushed me out of your life. I'm glad ur finally noticing.

Relationships without trust are like a car with no wheels, it will never truly go anywhere.
Never ignore a person who loves and cares for you. One day you may realize you've lost the moon while counting the stars.
If you can't change something, change your perception of it. How you view things will alter your ability to care, to trust, and to love.